Coaching will begin in 2021
- HOWEVER: Please feel free to contact me at any time by email
- We can have an informal Skype, Zoom or Google call
- Short term–usually 6 to 8 sessions
- Solution Focused–looking at the full spectrum of life to find a path for a more joyous future
- Your past can be dicussed, with healing in a healthy way
- But the past is generally best overcome by moving on and grabbing ahold of a more joyous future. We want to help you get there!
- We’ll work together to reduce stress, depression, anxiety as well as concentrate on goals and changing habits
- The goal: a more productive, prosperous and joyous future!
Scott’s story in brief:
Serving in mercy work in Africa, and teaching English in Africa and Asia, I’ve met a lot of people, and seen much struggle and despair.
I want to be a listening ear, encourager and coach so that people can get once again find joy, excitement, in life.
Early in my church life, I became a Stephen Minister, a lay ministry of people helping people. Later, I studied and received a Master’s degree in pastoral counseling. I’m currently a teacher in Asia.
This will be holistic coaching—just as the joy blog emphasizes: with a strong focus on brain health, and good thinking. We’ll also review any topics that interest you, from health and nutrition, to financial concerns, relationships, community, travel-adventure, and spiritual, if desired. I am a faith-based person, and I believe that a spiritual component is important in achieving joy in life. The level of spiritual discussion will entirely rest upon the desires of the client. I am here to listen, encourage, and guide you how best I can.
Joy, happiness, doesn’t just come, however. You’ve got to want to make a change in your life. You’ll have guided “homework” to help you take charge. You’re going to be asked to think deeply about your life, your goals, your hopes and dreams. We won’t spend much time looking at the past–that’s done. Your today, and your tomorrows, however, can ignite significant hope that will energize your mind, body, spirit and fellowship with other people.