Subscribe to our Joy Quest Tips monthly newsletter–a motivating guide to seeking joy and happiness.
Welcome to the Joy Community! Seeking Joy in Healthy Ways …
Our goal is help build a foundation that brings us joy, no matter the situation.
Joy is much more than simple happiness—it’s building a foundation so that when trials and tribulations do come, there is a support system—internally and externally, physically and spiritually—that helps us survive, even thrive.
Our blog is devoted to explorers seeking joy in all its elements, through:
- Brain health, caring for what makes us uniquely human
- Good thinking, since thoughts drive our feelings, decisions, our life
- Invigorating health, including nutrition and diet
- Traveling and adventure, so we are inspired and excited
- Embracing community so we know we’re not alone
- Building relationships that are deep and real
- Creating financial security, so it’s not an obsession
- Helping others, for from that comes real blessings, joy
- Developing spiritual awareness, so we gain a deeper peace and understanding
- and other topics you feel are important to experiencing joy
In addition to encouraging a “joy community,” I want to empower and energize people:
- seeking freedom from boredom,
- who have low motivation, low self-esteem, and unnecessary anxiety
- and who may be going through the shroud of sadness.
Together, let’s maximize the joyful opportunities in life, and reach our potential.
We look forward to developing community within this Internet adventure because we recognize community as an essential component to finding happiness, discovering joy.
Other Information Inside:
- Books: Find recommended books on Joy Topics.
- Joy Shop: Good products for health and happiness
- Coaching: Short-term solution focused coaching for stress, anxiety, depression, setting goals and taking action
- Helping Others: Read about how you can help children today
- Check out The Writer’s Blog@ ScottDouglasMartell.com
Recommended Book of the Month
A must read! For more details click here!
I’m a serious reader and researcher. There is so much health and lifestyle literature in the marketplace. I’m using this page to share with readers my essential books … I’ve just begun! Keep following this page as I regularly add more recommended books. Check the books out thoroughly, then you decide what you need. You’re in charge of your health and happiness. Knowledge gives you power!
In the Joy Book Table: CLICK ON A BOOK COVER TO GET MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THE BOOK.
Note: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases when you pass through my links.
More Book Recommendations:
Words of Wisdom to inspire Joy
[Words of Wisdom is a regular part of our blog, and we add to it often–You can find more ‘wisdom’ in the blog, or click the link below.]
Words of Wisdom are quotes we find that we believe people might like to read and ponder. Many of them make for a good meditation about where you are in life, and where you want to go.
Learning never stops. Many people die at 25 but are not put in the coffin until 75. The learning stopped for them early.Reinvent Yourself by James Altuch
A sterling reputation is better than striking it rich; a gracious spirit is better than money in the bank.Proverbs 22:1 (MSG)
Life consists of what a person is thinking about all day.Ralph Waldo Emerson
Our destiny determines our legacy. you are today where your thoughts have brought you. You will be tomorrow where your thoughts take you.James Allen
For more Words of Wisdom …